What is Merely McCool?
This is my little corner of the blogging universe. It’s a little empty right now, but don’t you worry! The plan is to fill it with lots of fun and (hopefully) useful things.
For the most part, I write about my Hiking Trips. Every weekend, I try to get out and explore a new trail. All these new trails are found within day-trip driving distance from the Greater Toronto Area – that’s where I live! I share the location, trail maps and (free!) parking information, as well as my personal stats for that day – time spent on trail, distance hiked and elevation gained.
Other topics of interest I’ll be covering at Merely McCool might include things like:
- DIY; I am a very hands-on type of person. I love learning new things, so join me and learn from my mistakes!
- Organization; I currently live in a 10×10 room with much of my belongings in storage. Follow me as I sort out needs and wants, and try to cram everything in to less than 150sq ft.
- Crafts; I have always been very artsy-craftsy, and I still enjoy creating gifts for friends and family, when time permits.
- Projects; We are currently working on bringing my mother’s house in to this century. These are bigger than my DIY abilities and require professional help.
- Books; I am an avid reader of fiction novels. I love getting lost in a well-thought-out character’s world. Let’s see if my shelf matches yours!
I also Guest Author over at ClubTread.com – check it out for even more awesome Outdoors related articles!